Pfau Library FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).

I am not affiliated with the university (I am a guest), can I get Internet access?

201 views   |   Last updated on Aug 23, 2018   


Yes, you can use our desktop computers near the Research Assistance Desk to visit any .edu, .gov, .mil as well as all of our library databases. If you want to view .com sites from these computers you will need to visit the Check-Out Desk and sign up for a guest account. You will need a a driver's license or passport and must fill out a form. This “Guest Pass” is good for 7 days in a 10-week period, after the 10 weeks you can apply for another. For full details, see the Library Terminals Use Policy

WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS: Guests can get temporary wireless Internet access by selecting the CSUSB-Vistor wi-fi network and following the prompts.